What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies can be set by the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by third-party services embedded in the website (third-party cookies). These cookies can be temporary (session cookies) or permanent (persistent cookies).
- To ensure proper functioning of the website
- To remember your preferences
- To analyze website traffic and improve our services
- To serve targeted advertisements
- To provide social media features
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us analyze website traffic and usage patterns. They allow us to understand how visitors interact with our website, which pages are visited most frequently, and if any errors occur.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests. They may be used by third-party advertising networks to display targeted advertisements on other websites.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our website.
How to manage cookies
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can adjust your browser settings to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being placed. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
For more information on how to manage cookies, you can refer to the help section of your browser or device.